[ih] Fwd: Video of Barry's funeral service
Vint Cerf
2018-04-29 02:53:25 UTC
I have permission from Marilyn Wessler to share the video of Barry
Wessler's memorial celebration. For those of you involved in the ARPANET
period, Barry was a key player as deputy to Larry Roberts. Most especially,
Barry cooked up the graduate student meetings (minus the Principal
Investigators) and that led to friendships that have lasted for decades).

Vint

If you were unable to attend the funeral and would like to see the
streamed video, it is available at the following link. Please enter the
password as written below.
-04-15&seq=2
Password: Wessler2018
Sending love,
Marilyn
--
Google
1875 Explorer Street, 10th Floor
Reston, VA 20190
_______
Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
-
Vint Cerf

If you were unable to attend the funeral and would like to see the
streamed video, it is available at the following link. Please enter the
password as written below.
-04-15&seq=2
Password: Wessler2018
Sending love,